No sound on STB Emulator

criostoir

Hi

I have installed STB Emulator on a Fire Stick. It works well on the majority of channels on my sub but for some it only plays the picture, no sound.

The streams work properly when played in MX Player externally, but it's a bit of a pain in the arse returning to STB Emulator from MX Player every time you want to change channel. I want to play the streams internally within STB Emulator.

I have tried changing the audio settings in the MAG menu to Bitstream for SPDIF Mode. It appears to change and if I return to the Audio section Bitstream is still shown as my selection, but as soon as I exit the menu it resets to PCM. (This is in the emulated MAG box's settings. I can't find anything in STB Emulator's app settings that affects it.)

Has anyone experienced this and if so how did you get round it?

I like STB Emulator, I've tried a few android IPTV apps and it's by far the best for my sub (on the channels that work haha) but I'm willing to try anything to get it all working correctly. Are there any alternatives recommended over it? Or can anyone even suggest a good Kodi addon for IPTV?

Hi

I have installed STB Emulator on a Fire Stick. It works well on the majority of channels on my sub but for some it only plays the picture, no sound.

The streams work properly when played in MX Player externally, but it's a bit of a pain in the arse returning to STB Emulator from MX Player every time you want to change channel. I want to play the streams internally within STB Emulator.

I have tried changing the audio settings in the MAG menu to Bitstream for SPDIF Mode. It appears to change and if I return to the Audio section Bitstream is still shown as my selection, but as soon as I exit the menu it resets to PCM. (This is in the emulated MAG box's settings. I can't find anything in STB Emulator's app settings that affects it.)

Has anyone experienced this and if so how did you get round it?

I like STB Emulator, I've tried a few android IPTV apps and it's by far the best for my sub (on the channels that work haha) but I'm willing to try anything to get it all working correctly. Are there any alternatives recommended over it? Or can anyone even suggest a good Kodi addon for IPTV?
You will most and probably get some like that I've had it it a couple of times left it for a bit and gone back onto it and sound been there

Back