No sports or movies

I will apologise if this has been asked before but couldn't find the answer.
I have recently lost all my sports & movie channels as well as a few of the standard channels for the kids. When I look at the channels through EPG the majority of them show a very good signal strength but no picture I have tried reloading EPG as recommended by person i got box from but nothing working. Please help

Gone. Probably for good. Time to move on.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Cheers only had the line about 4 month but being a newbie I've no idea about it but was under the understanding the box would be good for a year.
So what are my options now then if I got a box and want all channels again

Your option is to either buy a new box for cable if you have cable (V*rgin) in your street or get IPTV but that's not as reliable... either way though, the Star-2S isn't good for anything now apart from FTA stuff mostly.

I have tried a few iptv providers on my Zgemma star 2s and they have been fine but my internet speed lets me down so I'm stuck until I can get better internet....;)

I have tried a few iptv providers on my Zgemma star 2s and they have been fine but my internet speed lets me down so I'm stuck until I can get better internet....;)

I have good internet speed so iptv may be an option.
I have just tried a auto scan for channels and got 1058 but then when I've gone into check channels through EPG they are still missing what am I doing wrong.

The channels are gone for everyone using cs through a dish. You'll find the channels they just won't be watchable.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

smurfman, your gift/ line is still working ( which you prob got for a year) just sly caught up and cut the channels off , been on cards for a while, your options are as said, another box Zegemma h2s think?) that you can run virmin through and re use your line if your provider does it to get sly via virmin broadband , or put IPTV on your box, it can be done easy and it will run, how well depends on your broadband speed, and its best on normal SD not HD channels I find . suggest you invest a bit of time and read the threads in the S2 section here on putting IPTV on your box, some on here provide you with a app that more or less does it all for you, you just need to transfer the app to your box, easy and you can find out how to do that as well here with a bit of time investment, I have had to go iptv and it can be hit and miss at times, that may be down to the box but also my crap internet speed ,but I now have all channels back and more .
deano

smurfman, your gift/ line is still working ( which you prob got for a year) just sly caught up and cut the channels off , been on cards for a while, your options are as said, another box Zegemma h2s think?) that you can run virmin through and re use your line if your provider does it to get sly via virmin broadband , or put IPTV on your box, it can be done easy and it will run, how well depends on your broadband speed, and its best on normal SD not HD channels I find . suggest you invest a bit of time and read the threads in the S2 section here on putting IPTV on your box, some on here provide you with a app that more or less does it all for you, you just need to transfer the app to your box, easy and you can find out how to do that as well here with a bit of time investment, I have had to go iptv and it can be hit and miss at times, that may be down to the box but also my crap internet speed ,but I now have all channels back and more .
deano
Many thanks for the info Drank will look into it.

Back