No Timer Recording on Technomate TM-5402

i have 2 x Technomate TM-5402HD CI+ Super+ receivers and both are set up identically. Both receivers record OK manually and one records on Timer but the other one does not.

The receiver that is NOT recording on Timer has software v142. The recevier that DOES record on Timer has software v126. I thought I could try down-grading the faulty receiver to software v126 but I don't know how to do this without reverting to default settings.

I know these receivers are dated now but they work well and I would like to resolve this issue. Does anybody have any ideas as to what is wrong and how I can resolve it?

Many thanks,
David

Last edited:
i have 2 x Technomate TM-5402HD CI+ Super+ receivers and both are set up identically. Both receivers record OK manually and one records on Timer but the other one does not.

The receiver that is NOT recording on Timer has software v142. The recevier that DOES record on Timer has software v126. I thought I could try down-grading the faulty receiver to software v126 but I don't know how to do this without reverting to default settings.

I know these receivers are dated now but they work well and I would like to resolve this issue. Does anybody have any ideas as to what is wrong and how I can resolve it?

Many thanks,
David

Hi David,
Have you tried the support section on Technomates's website? I'd email them if no joy...you might get a result!

C.

All boxes should have an ability to record as i would be looking at setup on hdd or usb is good first.

Back