No Tuner B Signal Since Wooshbuild Flash

Hi all, my box was working via a VM feed into tuner B with sucmesee image, I've just refreshed it with a Wooshbuild image and now I'm getting no signal through Tuner B, the same cable when connected to my modem works so I know the cables ok
90a2eb72b49a7bbefeb56eaf71ddedfc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I forgot to mention we had a VM technician out early due to intermittent Internet issues, he took away my splitter and cables and ran a new single cable from the box on the wall and fitted a "Forward Path Attenuator 3 dB".... as this got anything to do with it, I've been and brought 2 x 1mt terminated cables and a splitter but like I say I have connected the box to the new cable the technician ran to the Hub

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Mate, plug it into the port go to signal finder and see if you get any kind of strength and at least ya know what hole to put it in [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Ive updated my NETID and Provider to scan and now I get a signal strength of 68% - 72% (is this ok ?) I did a channel search and found 800 odd channels, but when I try to watch a channel it comes up getting event info failed

Back