Nokia 8000 streaming box - What IPTV app?

Vumon

TK Supporter
Got one of these coming for a mate and he won’t want to pay for an app unless forced. I only use MyTVonline on my Formuler boxes and the Tivimate(paid) on firesticks if I’m desperate.

Can anyone recommend any decent free IPTV app for this box?

Cheers. :sunglasses:

If he's getting you to set it up I'd personally just pay for an app myself to save the headache later down the line. They're only £8-£10 for the likes of ib player pro or tivimate.

What's his provider offered him?

Hi mate,
Your provider would normally have an app which you can use on the box free of charge and they normally have apps like IBO, smarters and a few others you can have and on your Tivimate you get 5 slots. You can give him 1 as well that's another option pal.

Yeah, going to have to download a few and see where we are with it. Tivimate is ok, but I can’t stand the remote layout for firesticks. Is it any better on a dedicated box/remote?

Yeah, going to have to download a few and see where we are with it. Tivimate is ok, but I can’t stand the remote layout for firesticks. Is it any better on a dedicated box/remote?
I'm not a fan of the remote setup so I customised it in tivimate settings.

I would recommend Tivimate albeit the £30 payment. Its easier for older family members to learn on in my experience, left for group etc. Very customisable and solid app.

Edit: Sorry, read halfway and responded. Smarters pro is half decent but nothing beats tivimate imo

Got one of these coming for a mate and he won’t want to pay for an app unless forced. I only use MyTVonline on my Formuler boxes and the Tivimate(paid) on firesticks if I’m desperate.

Can anyone recommend any decent free IPTV app for this box?

Cheers. :sunglasses:
Smarters player lite or purple player if you can get on them devices.

Back