None beta BM7000s-06-09-11-7dx.stb bug fixes

dooby2oon

VIP Member
NON BETA patched version with 9991 option 06-09-2011 BM7000s

What's New:

1. function You Tube is added. MENU> ONLINE SERVICE>YOU TUBE. Press Blue button to change video
format: -

[NORMAL (640x480)] is strongly recommended for best performance.
95% of videos play smoothly, but some videos may have audio problem.

2. 7 Day EPG save function added. When Standby is selected when box is connected to a USB memory device EPG data is saved. The save process takes 10-15 seconds. When box turned back on, the saved file will be installed. (The loading process will take 10-15 seconds and then EPG channel list will appear normally).

3. Motor Moving Graphic bug fixed.

4. Minor bug fixes were made.

5. Increased speed and improved memory management added.

6. Blade Online Channel files updated.

7. Weather Function added

8. Maps Function added

9. Internet Radio Function added

None beta BM7000s-06-09-11-7dx.stb bug fixes - Downloads - TechKings

Last edited:
just loaded it to my bm 7000s, all seems well so far, see how it goes. everything looks identical to the beta version.

thanks dooby2oon

I know issue with streaming now sorted with this one and probably router ip problems fixed no info on what it has fixed though

If anyone was using the beta and had issues and this fixed please post your findings

The following issue still exists;

* Im MENU options, when you specify "Standby Mode after 1 Hour or +"

If that option is set, and once the box goes to standby mode (automatically), and you had something that was set to Auto Record, once the box is in standby mode, it does NOT switch on again, therefor the auto record that you had set, does NOT record.

So, Auto Standby Mode cannot be used if you intend to Audo Record, cos it does not work.

*This is on this current NON Beta version.

------------2 More Faults Found/Added---------------

I found 2 more faults with this Non Beta version, which I did mention somewhere on another thread, but that was on the BEAT version.

1: If you have Timer Record set, and the box is placed on Standby Mode by pressing the RED button on remote, and the fault is, the BOX does NOT Start again, it remains in standby mode. This isnt always the case, happens sometimes only.

2: If you placed the box on standby mode by pressing the RED button on Remote, and the next time you want to power up the box by pressing the RED button on remote, well it does NOT work, so you have to Power Off the box by the switch on the back and then on again.

I have a feeling this is a carbon copy of the BETA, with NO fixes....so frustrating cos this BETA & Non Beta firmware has definitely affected my box, as I cant even go back to the firmware of 25/04/11, when I load that, the Timer Record dont work either, so I have feeling the these 2 new firmwares are leaving something behind on the box even when I reload old firmware of 25/04/11.

Last edited:
Some boxes act different my box is a daft as when moved to 122p would not let me download edited csinfo file i have to downgrade to 119 then download edited csinfo to box then upgrade again to 122p
My mate has beta ver on his and it keeps dropping ip address has to run scan to get back i need to try this new firmware to see if sorts this issue out (netgear router)

Sorry mate i dont use record as most of the stuff shown on sky is repeats or is repeated daily and for anything else there's newgroups

Also check backup device hdd or mem stick as this keeps files on recordings timer event files ect might want to delete these ??

Last edited:
The following issue still exists;

2: If you placed the box on standby mode by pressing the RED button on Remote, and the next time you want to power up the box by pressing the RED button on remote, well it does NOT work, so you have to Power Off the box by the switch on the back and then on again.

I have a feeling this is a carbon copy of the BETA, with NO fixes....so frustrating cos this BETA & Non Beta firmware has definitely affected my box, as I cant even go back to the firmware of 25/04/11, when I load that, the Timer Record dont work either, so I have feeling the these 2 new firmwares are leaving something behind on the box even when I reload old firmware of 25/04/11.

I also found this happening so I went back to the beta version and it seems to be ok again.

I have been waiting for a while now for the ability to save the EPG. I will be testing this out in the morning. I don't know why they dont take advantage of the internet connection and have the blade download the latest EPG from a site IE a box that sits on EPG Channel stores it to disk and then clients blades could use either the satellite signal or internet. This cant be too hard can it?!? Another thing I'd like to see is (LONG SHOT) the source code released so third party mods could be made, I think we are having to wait far to long for the small changes.

Back