NOOB Zgemma h2s Woosh 6 atv rebooting

toon1uk

Hello, noob asking for some help please.
Story so far ... have zgemma h2s ,was running open vix and reflashed to wooshbuild 6 atv and added xtream plugin.everthing was okay bar the odd glitch or reboot.
Now the zgemma box is getting blue screen and line code and rebooting every few minutes.
Not sure wether ive updated something that should have done or it buggy.
Can some push me in the right direction.

I would like to rebuild clean woosh build to 5 and hopefully add xtream tv plugin again.will third party have to supply code again and activate iptv account.6 months / couple week into activation.

it will need reflashing from scratch and you would have to get intouch with your provider mine did the exact same on open vix which isn't a Linux product I did mine with wooshbuild v6 and had to reinstall Xtreametv and get intouch with my provider as my I'd had changed aint had any problems since

it will need reflashing from scratch and you would have to get intouch with your provider mine did the exact same on open vix which isn't a Linux product I did mine with wooshbuild v6 and had to reinstall Xtreametv and get intouch with my provider as my I'd had changed aint had any problems since

Thanks, i did reflash zgemma box from USB with woosh atv 6 and full rebuild.My xtreametv supplier did take bit time to resolve new id issue.as he had to get in touch with USA.
Everthnig worked fine without xtreametv but then i added plugin it worked fine for 5 days, now just reboots with bsod when ever it feel like.
What version are you using xtreametv ? I am on 0.0.6
Do you know how debug or read my dump file to post.
No sure what to do !

Last edited:
Ex
Thanks, i did reflash zgemma box from USB with woosh atv 6 and full rebuild.My xtreametv supplier did take bit time to resolve new id issue.as he had to get in touch with USA.
Everthnig worked fine without xtreametv but then i added plugin it worked fine for 5 days, now just reboots with bsod when ever it feel like.
What version are you using xtreametv ? I am on 0.0.6
Do you know how debug or read my dump file to post.
No sure what to do !
team version 4 I will post link to install pal

I think i ve sorted problem.i had recorded game of thrones. Crashed zgemma box.had to delete recording.must be setup wrong any links please.2 tgb hdd.

You don't need to use xtream plugin for IPTV, ask your provider for a script for the box and use putty to paste it on the box via telnet. Then everything is added to the EPG.

You don't need to use xtream plugin for IPTV, ask your provider for a script for the box and use putty to paste it on the box via telnet. Then everything is added to the EPG.
I already have iptv through xtreamtv if I wanted the script to add it to my epg I wonder if my provider would change it or would I have to buy a new subscription

I have done that bit when i press 101 for bbc1 a totally different channel comes on do you have any ideas how to sort that out pal?

I have done that bit when i press 101 for bbc1 a totally different channel comes on do you have any ideas how to sort that out pal?
Yes you now need to rearrange the bouquets as the script puts the IPTV at the front.
Press the TV button on the remote and it should bring up a list of all the different bouquets (channel categories). IPTV bouquets should be at the top. Press the menu button followed by number 6 to enable Move mode. Now the first IPTV should be in RED text, if not select it and it should turn red, press the up button once and then OK again and it should change to black text. Now press the down arrow on remote and repeat the process for each of the IPTV bouquets, when finished press the exit button to return to TV and 101 should now be your bbc again

Yes you now need to rearrange the bouquets as the script puts the IPTV at the front.
Press the TV button on the remote and it should bring up a list of all the different bouquets (channel categories). IPTV bouquets should be at the top. Press the menu button followed by number 6 to enable Move mode. Now the first IPTV should be in RED text, if not select it and it should turn red, press the up button once and then OK again and it should change to black text. Now press the down arrow on remote and repeat the process for each of the IPTV bouquets, when finished press the exit button to return to TV and 101 should now be your bbc again

you my friend are a absolute legend thank you very much mate i really appreciate it. is their any other useful information you can give me bud?

whats this?

1 VU+ Uno 4K (cable), 1 Zgemma H5.2tc
2 Zgemma H2S using Wooshbuild & 1 H2H using dsayers backup
Cable NetID Map -> http://h52tc.com/netids.html
Use coupon code tk0717 for 5% discount on all purchases at h52tc.com

I'm sure all the info you need is about on this forum and if it's not then just ask and it will appear LOL.

That extra bit is just my signature

Back