noobie

Hi all
bit of advice please zgemma h2h, or zgemma 3.2 tc, they are both a similar price, a lso if i buy from official store how long do they take?
Many thanks in advance

i would go for the h52tc rather than h32tc if it was me, it's a better spec box for just a few quid more

Cool, thing is I was originally looking at the golden v8, then read some awful comments on it, so am at the point where i am triplling my initial outlay
hence my curious, i originally had a zgemma 2s, then when the clines went belly up, i didnt realise that cable was back up and running,
last time i used cable sde was the old starview the box :fuckyou:

Hi all
So igot the zgemma h5.2tc, and after a backaching day, put grogs build on, only problem is no channels ae working not even the free ones, istill have a feed as the free one work on an old vm box, its 1.20 am and have been at this on and off since 2 pm yday afternoon, my line is on cccam 2.30, just cant seem to get anything at all, bb is with EE, can anyone suggest anything please, my head is burnt out
thanks in advance :grin:

if no free channels are working it would suggest your net id is wrong, what happens when you run an Autobouquets Maker Scan, how many channels does it find?

hi grog,
free channels are working, and it scans around 400 chnls,
have got a forum member helping me, and he says i have set everything up right, and cant understand why it isnt clearing

My friend had a similar issue he change the dns (name server on box) to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and it worked so worth a try

Back