Nord VPN

Cons80

Anyone else struggling to download itvx using Nord vpn on firestick. Usually I find a work around with downloaded but struggling with itvx.
Any suggestions?

so you are going to app store and when you find itvx it wont dowload? either with vpn or without? is the stick full?

I'm stumped, maybe a full re boot of the stick, no reason why nord should not load. But I have the VPN detected a few times recently, so i go through restart etc. I have nord as well.

I'm stumped, maybe a full re boot of the stick, no reason why nord should not load. But I have the VPN detected a few times recently, so i go through restart etc. I have nord as well.
Ok thanks are you outside UK as well ? It works prefect for bbc iplayer

I have Nord, ITV are blocking some IPs from Nord, you have to disconnect and reconnect a few times until you find a working one

Uninstall nord and install from scratch. If that does not work you may need toset up the firestick with a UK address if not done so already.

login to amazon uk, go to your account, select your content and digital devices, preferences, change country to united kingdom

Anyone else struggling to download itvx using Nord vpn on firestick. Usually I find a work around with downloaded but struggling with itvx.
Any suggestions?
Basically if your not connected to a uk server on the NordVPN app bbc iplayer & ITV won’t work so make sure u pick a uk connection pal

Back