Northampton

Lez

no idea what is going on but my gift/sub is working but channels like Dve,gold could be others not check are showing but black screen yet i can get gold+1 history flashed with ipad tryed whooshbuild but that is worse then ipad for geting any channels just wondered if my area yes i do have right net id 00018 northampton any one with any ideas or northampton with same problem as not sure if v/m are doing any work my area

Is it just the HD channels or SD as well. There have been posts about people getting no picture on some hd channels but still getting the sound.

Is it just the HD channels or SD as well. There have been posts about people getting no picture on some hd channels but still getting the sound.
really not sure as just checked and all i have is all channels can not see either Hd or SD but bbc one is working on HD IF This helps sort my problem out

sorry what do you mean all you have is 'All channels'? if you mean the bouquets then you should have more than that, try pressing the <next> button to see if it scrolls accross to another bouquet. have you run a scan ?

what i mean is where movie factual and others are i just have all channels no other bouguets and yer run a scan

yes virgin (uk) virgin (uk) region 00018 northampon all others set to yes apart from virgin swop channnels

Back