Not all channels working

Hi again guys. Thank you all for your help on this. From the suggestions above, I contacted the supplier again and he advised using the blue button on the remote and selecting 'Fix Issues'. Who knew there was such a great button, could I get one for the wife??? This seemed to sort it out, no idea why or how. I now have all channels working ok. He also dropped the price to €300 (@ £265) for the box and a 12 month sub. I know you all think that is very expensive but I'm kinda happy enough to pay that if it works ok for the 12 months. Just wanted to let you know how it went and thanks again for all your help. I know where to go the next time I have any questions. Cheers.

Glad you got it working.......no idea what that 'Fix Issues' option is, it is still very expensive but so long as you are happy that's all that matters.

Hi again guys. Thank you all for your help on this. From the suggestions above, I contacted the supplier again and he advised using the blue button on the remote and selecting 'Fix Issues'. Who knew there was such a great button, could I get one for the wife??? This seemed to sort it out, no idea why or how. I now have all channels working ok. He also dropped the price to €300 (@ £265) for the box and a 12 month sub. I know you all think that is very expensive but I'm kinda happy enough to pay that if it works ok for the 12 months. Just wanted to let you know how it went and thanks again for all your help. I know where to go the next time I have any questions. Cheers.

Hi, would you mind telling us all exactly what box it is,( I know you said H.2s, just making sure its not a hybrid box such as the H.2h) also what image/build you are using ( Woosh, Ipab etc.) and also I suspect that it maybe IPTV/Cable rather than satellite you have, as practically all Sky premium channel are long gone on the sat card sharing method.
Cheers.

PS. Wish I had that "Fix Issues" button. :);)

Last edited:
Back