Not enough freespace on/hdd while installing whooshbuild.

Hi Guys. Have installed Zgemma-H5-2TC-BaseBuild-OpenATV-6.0 on my new H5-2TC but when it starts to install I get the message ;

"Not enough freespace on/hdd, you need at least 300Mb free space."

I replaced the USB Flashing stick with another USB which was initialised ok but got the above message.

Am I doing something wrong?

Graham

if it's only a small usb drive, 512mb for instance, this isn't big enough as during flashing, it downloads a 300mb swap file required for installation.
you need a minimum of 1gb, preferably bigger

Minimum 1gb for flashing, maximum of 32gb really... make sure it's formatted first.

you need the 16gb one with the flash files on it before you start to flash, what size was the stick you used with the flash files on? - if it was smaller than 1gb, it won't work

Try formatting it and giving it another go, failing that, you may have to use a different usb.

1. format 16gb usb stick with fat32
2. insert in pc and put flash files on it
3. switch zgemma off at back, insert usb stick and turn zgemma on
4. watch telly

Check your mounts are media/hdd blue button >Mounts >Device manager press green to setup mounts it will even say the size of the storage device

Check your mounts are media/hdd blue button >Mounts >Device manager press green to setup mounts it will even say the size of the storage device

he's not flashed the box yet, in the op it says:

when it starts to install I get the message ;

he's trying to flash using a small usb and it's got nowhere to stash the swap file

he's not flashed the box yet, in the op it says:

when it starts to install I get the message ;

he's trying to flash using a small usb and it's got nowhere to stash the swap file

He has flashed if you read correctly he is trying to do the second part and flash online using the wooshbuild config

Yep, i spent a full day messing about with WB and this was one of th errors I kept getting, because I was using a small usb drive.
I went asda and bought a Cruzer blade 16gb and tried that but it wouldn't recognise it from that point, I had to put the flash files on it and start from scratch

Back