Not possible to get Sky HD??

Hi - new member here, after a lot of learning I just got my box setup with the extra files added by FTP etc.
I got a free test CCcam.cfg file from a "vendor" but I couldn't view the Sky HD channels. The guy said "you can't anymore"
Is this true?
Also can anyone point me to the best site to get CCcam.cfg 's

thanks in advance
Nat

Thats a shame... so if a site is advertising the Sky HD channels should I steer clear or are they sending it by broadband - not really sure how the system works, they talk about servers a lot but I thought it was all through the dish.

Thanks for your help mate.

Yes stay clear of anyone offering sky hd if you have cable in your erea you can get virgin hd but you'll need virgin broadband and cable box.

The line is used to decode the signal coming to dish. Making it look like you're using a genuine subscription.

Not to sure myself they can go from £20-£60 per year I started of with skybox f5s from someone on Facebook paid £130 for year with box it only lasted 5 months. That's when I found this site I paid 35 for 6 months than 60 for year. I was offered cheaper lines but my server was recommended more than others.

Also before purchasing ask if they allow multi room ie 2+ boxes in same ip incase you decide to buy another box.
I wish I asked because when I upgraded to 2s I had to buy another line to have both boxes running.

Thats great advice.
How did you know that the one you chose was recommended more - i.e. how can I tell, I've had PMs already, should I look at their profile info?
thanks again!!

It was recommended by more than 3 members so just wait a few hours and see how many recommend the same line/email address.
Also on their profile it'll tell you there status ie member or veteran veteran being the highest unless it's a mod.

Last edited:
Back