Not reconnecting to router

Tonyaufc

I have 2 zgemma star 2 boxes. One is connected by strong wifi & one is connected by homeplugs. Both work perfectly well normally. I have had to turn off my router twice recently while doing work in the house & both times when I have switched it back on I have lost all paid for channels on both boxes despite the internet connection being strong. On both occasions the paid for channels have came back a couple of days later??? I have had to disconnect the router again yesterday and the same thing has happened. I have tried downloading the epg, restarting & restarting GUI and nothing has worked. Is there something I am missing in re-connecting to the Internet without having to wait 2 days for the boxes to somehow do it themselves??? #confused Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Have you got the cam set to enable autostart?

When router is rebooted do a network test on the box - will be in menu-setup, network (depending on image used)

I would prob try a test line to rule out server issues and then reboot router on test line and see if it happens.

Is the cam set to autostart?
Is it a C or N line

Might be worth deleting cam and reloading it or if using N line then try a different mg_cfg file from downloads section.
But strange that it takes couple of days to reconnect

Back