Nothing coming through

Fwarren89

currently trying to do my first wooshbuild install (Zgemma H2 cable), flash etc went fine but im now stuck trying to get a feed through, i unplugged the coxial cable out the back of my VM box and put it straight into the zgemma so i should at least be getting the FTA channles through. I am also getting this message on my screen https://ibb.co/nJrMY5, any help is apprecited. thanks

it needs tuning in before anything will show up. if you run autobouquetsmaker you should hopefully get bbc 1 sd on channel 108, the HD channels don't show without a line.

I plugged it staight into the "LBN IN", do i need an adapter to convert the coax cable to antenna then go into the "ANT IN"?

ahh right, cheers. so i wont be able to record a channel while watching another?
Yes, but slow down, get your receiver up and running first. Then you can explore the recording functions as your very limited on recording and watching at the same time.

Managed to get up and running(ish), my signal is around 65-69%, is that right? my EPG is in order but not showing what's on etc

Everything seems to be sorted, thanks for your help guys. I'm just wondering if there is any way I can speed my box up, going into the EPG and menus etc is VERY slow!

The H2 isn't a very quick box - the H2.H is much quicker. Also, if you only have cable, you wont be able to record 1 channel and watch another at it only has 1 cable tuner in it.

Back