NOW SOLD: Vu+ Uno 4K Receiver

systemlord

TK Veteran
NOW SOLD!

Vu+ Uno 4K SATELLITE Receiver. Excellent condition, perfect working order. No longer required as I'm going down a different route for my IPTV. Remote included as well as a wireless USB antenna which I was using without issue. Comes ready flashed with nightly OpenATV so you can install your preferred build easily. Postage included in price, Paypal F&F.

£120IMG_20181021_115118.jpg IMG_20181021_115207.jpg

Last edited:
Damn the good stuff always comes around when the chips are down.
I am sure somebody will bite your hand off at that price.

I've just replaced my Uno 4K cable version with an Ultimo 4K with FBC sat and cable tuners and was wondering whether to swap the cable tuner in the Uno 4K for a sat tuner to make full use of my unicable lnb.
Problem is the tuner on its own would be £84 delivered and I'm a bit skint after buying the Ultimo!
I will have to reassess my finances and get back to you.

If anyone else is interested, all you need to do is buy a unicable LNB for £40 and this box will effectively have 8 tuners.
You will also be able to supply a further 16 tuners from a 24 scr LNB.
You can also use a splitter on unicable so you don't have to run extra cables to the LNB.

I'll offer £100 delivered buddy. Understand lower than what you are looking for, so please just leave it in the back ground for now if you dont get any other offers.

Sorry, I should have updated this thread yesterday.
For the sake of transparency, systemlord pm'd me yesterday regarding my offer of £110.
I then agreed to pay the full asking price of £120 as per the screenshot:

upload_2018-10-25_10-46-47.png

Back