Now Tv box

found this post on another site not sure if helps as don't own nowtv box

"hey i just found that if you change the dev sideload id in one of the secret screens, enter it and select software update, let it install and then go to app store and boom now you have more roku apps available. I discovered this because i was messing around in the secret screens and i saw the dev sideload id and by defult its set to dev so i changed it to rokult told it to check for updates, it reinstalled the firmware that i was already running and went to the app store and found that there was quite a few more apps available. might only work on my 1st gen model one though because thats the only one i have to be able to test it on, let me know if it works on newer models. BTW the code to get to the secret screen is HOMEx5 FFx3 RWx2

found this post on another site not sure if helps as don't own nowtv box

"hey i just found that if you change the dev sideload id in one of the secret screens, enter it and select software update, let it install and then go to app store and boom now you have more roku apps available. I discovered this because i was messing around in the secret screens and i saw the dev sideload id and by defult its set to dev so i changed it to rokult told it to check for updates, it reinstalled the firmware that i was already running and went to the app store and found that there was quite a few more apps available. might only work on my 1st gen model one though because thats the only one i have to be able to test it on, let me know if it works on newer models. BTW the code to get to the secret screen is HOMEx5 FFx3 RWx2

What's the date of that post, mate?

Back