now you see itnow you dont

paulg

:attention:Evening people hope your all good and well,

Can somebody tell me where my posts to my problem have gone, Ive been chatting to a few guys about my laptop problem this week and have gained some knowledge about certain eliminations in order to finding a solution.

I had numerous replies from axxo, jodav and some others sorry cant remember there names. Anyway finally we sort of come to a conclusion that I have a bash at taking a look inside to see if any frying had occured as well as checking other components and Im sure Jodav uploaded a picture of my laptop revealing and indicating where to look.

Unfortunatley all but one reply are missing, where to I have no idea including the image of the stripped laptop, and was goi.ng to attempt to open up my laptop tonight.

So could some nice person please inform me where they have disappeared to, knowing the luck ive had this week their probably gone forever:whacko:

Thanks to all

Regards

paulg Happy Paddy Day

Added after 2 minutes:

By the way ive just noticed some of my posts have vanished from my total thats shown on my profile icon

Thanks

Last edited:
Howdy paul there was a problem with the forum and it had to be restored but unfortunately some posts were deleted.
I missed the last few posts myself so i have no idea what the images are that you talk about so ill let whoever posted said images get back to you again ok

great people

guys thanks for your replies and thanks to jodav for giving time to me once again to find the lost images.

You guys seize to amaze me how helpful you are.(y)

Thanks

paulg(y)

Back