NTL Dublin Channels gone to Nagra3 this evening

Mooley

TK Veteran
It would appear NTL Dublin are losing channels this evening possibly to N3.
Channels so far gone are:
At The Races
Hallmark
Animal Planet
ESPN Classic
Discovery Real Time
Home

If anybody would like to add please do.
After checking I can confirm those channels are now broadcasting exclusively on the 1802 stream (N3). No 1801 stream present on those channels whatsoever. So this is not a test.

Last edited:
looks like they won`t a christmas rush. if its the only way to get the TV. waiting here to see wot they hit us with.:eyebrow:

I've checked what streams the channels are broadcasting on and whats present. The only stream present on those channels is 1802 (N3). 1801 has been totally removed from those channels.

well it was only a matter of time until it happened, you got your moneys worth i think, i sure did with my replay lite and starview 1 clone. they have paid for themselves.
Seeing as the UK is looking increasingly like it is going N3, then there is more chance that people will get to work on the N3 fix. long live the box:taz:

Don't know about that mate. N3 has been in the US for a while and Europe for 2 years on Sat and no joy whatsoever so far. UK cable is a hell of a lot smaller.

look, if i choose to live in dreamland, pleeeeese let me, i was looking forward to a new box LOL

didnt we have a USA member who was on the verge of cracking it in july/august, cant remember the name:taz:

thats it, have been trying to think of this for about 2 weeks, and couldn't get even close.

She always gives out to me cos I have absolutely no memory! As I always say, I remember the important stuff! NOt what your mate said to you last week or where someone said they were going on holiday! lol

Sorry, have been quiet the last 2 weeks due to problems with ram and lappy so didn't know you were trying to remember. lol

no, i had refused to ask, and my head was eventually done in and this seemed like a good time to ask :taz:

I got the impression the person liked smoking a very strong controlled substance at the time. lol

that was the impression i got too, he flew in posted about 10 posts, then f'ed off

latest station to go west is boomerang

there goes me nippers fave toon channel

Yep, had the little fella moaning at me all weekend to get Boomerang back.

Looks like Hallmark went too, so also had the missus on at me :hop mad:

Back