NVIDIA SHIELD V EBOX T8 V TV BOX

harty63

Hi i am about to upgrade my t8 v2 box and i am looking at a Nvidia shield and a Ebox t8 v from entertainment box, what box would anyone recommend i am not really bothered about games if they are there i will have a go, but want a box mainly for IPTV and streaming Films and sports, if anyone thinks a better box then the 2 i have mentioned your advice will be appreciated, thanks.

Android app called stb emu will give mag like layout for IPTV. I use it myself on the Nvidia shield.

Hi meth would you recommend nvidia shield... I can get a one new for 169.00 as I have a 20 pound money off voucher

Hi meth would you recommend nvidia shield... I can get a one new for 169.00 as I have a 20 pound money off voucher

As there is no meth in this convo I'm assuming auto correct fail and you're asking me. If so YES. The box is a beast. Great for retro gaming if that's your thing too

Ive had the ebox t8 v box for about 2 weeks now and im pretty happy with it. i still tend to use IPTV on kodi though as it just seems the easiest thing to navigate with. i had to buy the air remote separately because the standard remote was crap. its the 1st android box ive owned so cant really compare to anything else.

Sorry mbath auto correct.... think I might give it ago, I will wait till tomorrow and see if anyone gives me anymore advice... thanks again

Back