Octagon 1000+ red light

Hi Guys bought this box a month ago after reading Wheelo tut got it up and running,
Feeling confident last night downloaded apollo 14 reflashed as per instruction checked update
everything seemed ok. Rebooted box now on screen shows HD satellite pvr stb XP1000
red light on, remote wont work ie no commands.
Switched off at back rocker switch, unpluged 15 mins same again. tried to boot via usb wont connect
read on forum about capasitors on vu older boxs causing red light problems.
But this box is only a month old from wos any help guys.
back to my s--box f5 for now

Hi Guys bought this box a month ago after reading Wheelo tut got it up and running,
Feeling confident last night downloaded apollo 14 reflashed as per instruction checked update
everything seemed ok. Rebooted box now on screen shows HD satellite pvr stb XP1000
red light on, remote wont work ie no commands.
Switched off at back rocker switch, unpluged 15 mins same again. tried to boot via usb wont connect
read on forum about capasitors on vu older boxs causing red light problems.
But this box is only a month old from wos any help guys.
back to my s--box f5 for now

All fixed sent same has above to wos they came back with reply straight away had to re-install bootloads and image for bootloaders - on channel when booting from usb stick.
+ for image all ok now on Apollo 14 thought it was bricked

yes sorry only saw this post now,the last time i flashed my max digital 1000hd there was a new bootloader to use first before image,keeping upto date can be hard ,plenty of reading to do before flashing.glad your sorted credit to wos great team for support.

Hi cactikid thought I was on my own on this one. As you say plenty of reading to do before flashing etc, slowly getting my head around this box
and was defiantly made up with wos. But with the help of people like you. wheelo, mike, bees etc us members are very lucky with all the help and guidance you give us

sometimes when many posts hit yours drops down the list and is not seen at first,one of the reasons those boxes work is good support,nearly have to check before flashing if a new bootloader is out for your box,i would say you are very happy with that box.over there they have pdf files to download to make setting up box from scratch to other things as i think i fell asleep on page 5 lol.

Back