OCTAGON SF8008 and skyq

Interesting this , I listed my SF8008 for sale , struggled with getting epg to load and box crashing at least once an hour on vix with a slyk skin. I used openatv in another slot with kiddac skin , no crashes at all but couldn't get epg to load. Then Willo , made me an IPTV only script for use with vix and I left it running with onyx , the channels and EPG were sorted but its now gone back to crashing constantly , I sent him a crash log originally but he couldn't find anything on it to give us a clue. Had a full reflash hasn't helped.Am seriously thinking of putting this box back up for sale , will have to drop the price sadly. Willo is sunning it in Cypress , the lucky **** :LOL:

Interesting this , I listed my SF8008 for sale , struggled with getting epg to load and box crashing at least once an hour on vix with a slyk skin. I used openatv in another slot with kiddac skin , no crashes at all but couldn't get epg to load. Then Willo , made me an IPTV only script for use with vix and I left it running with onyx , the channels and EPG were sorted but its now gone back to crashing constantly , I sent him a crash log originally but he couldn't find anything on it to give us a clue. Had a full reflash hasn't helped.Am seriously thinking of putting this box back up for sale , will have to drop the price sadly. Willo is sunning it in Cypress , the lucky **** :LOL:
I first tried the Zgemma h2 I think it was years ago but gave up on it as it was not reliable enough,went back to sky (n)
Thought I give it another go with a better box and some 8 or so years later they ought to be.

But now thinking of getting a recordable free view box,as life’s to short to mess about for hours on end :sleep:

He's up a tree?

Pick one:

Cypress
images.jpeg-2.jpg

Cyprus
download.jpeg.jpg

I first tried the Zgemma h2 I think it was years ago but gave up on it as it was not reliable enough,went back to sky (n)
Thought I give it another go with a better box and some 8 or so years later they ought to be.

But now thinking of getting a recordable free view box,as life’s to short to mess about for hours on end :sleep:
Which devices do you have?
What inputs are available, sat dish, rooftop aerial etc.
What do you normally watch? Sports, movies, free channels, documentary etc?

There's no reason that a half decent e2 Box can't recieve iptv, freesat, and freeview depending on what tuners are available

No free view box is a patch on the octagon.

and what slyk on vix
Note for openvix user you will need to uncomment the vix include from skin.xml after install. There is a screen that clashes with openatv so has to be a separate.*
Epg your provider needs to have it.

Back