Official Czech Cable & IPTV Prodiver Detects VPN Use How To Solve This?

mmcz

I have registered with an official czech tv channels provider that does satellite tv and digital tv through their website (like sky in the UK) and they have their own app now. most of the channels load but some that are region locked do not load even when I use my vpn (surfshark, express vpn). It tells me a vpn is detected and it won’t load the channel. Is there anyway I can get it to work? not sure how they can detect vpn. Any help would be appreciated.

I have registered with an official czech tv channels provider that does satellite tv and digital tv through their website (like sky in the UK) and they have their own app now. most of the channels load but some that are region locked do not load even when I use my vpn (surfshark, express vpn). It tells me a vpn is detected and it won’t load the channel. Is there anyway I can get it to work? not sure how they can detect vpn. Any help would be appreciated.
You may have to try a few vpns to get one that works ..most services are geo locked and appears the two vpns u have won't unlock...can try mysterium vpn who use residential IPs ..have a 7 day trial see if that works

You may have to try a few vpns to get one that works ..most services are geo locked and appears the two vpns u have won't unlock...can try mysterium vpn who use residential IPs ..have a 7 day trial see if that works
This actually worked. Thanks. Looks like I will have a new vpn provider.

This actually worked. Thanks. Looks like I will have a new vpn provider.
This is because TV providers block the dns/webservers of most of the VPN supplied ISP routes. You've found one that they haven't yet, but who's to say how redundant they are? They most likely just blocked the top common tunnels and don't do a lot of reconnaissance. In any case, I'm glad you got it going :)

They will use the ASN of the provider. This will show that they are a hosting company, so will be blocked... Some vpn providers give a "streaming" country for particular countries to be able to bypass this. What they actually do is change the ip address on regular basis so stream provider can't detect it's a vpn...

Is this Lepsi TV by any chance? Or is there something better you can recommend?
Its from Skylink CZ. The internet tv service is called Skylink Live TV and its probably the best for the price. They offer the best channels for 499kc which is around £17-18 monthly but you get all the available czech channels that every provider/operator offers in the Czech Republic.

Back