Old IPTV supplier blocking new IPTV?

Hi
I have just had a 6 month IPTV contract expire. I was using XtreamTV on my Zgemma H2S to watch it.
I have now sourced a different supplier that uses Xtream Editor however I am having difficulty connecting the XtreamEditor app - the code doesnt exist on the website.
My new supplier states it may be due to no internet but this is not the case as I am connect via ethernet.

Could the old supplier be blocking any future lines due to having my MAC code?

I dont think thats the case.
Ive followed the instructions for installing Xtream Editor but get error code DS1.
What he says makes sense as my installation is not communicating with the website for some reason.

I'm not sure, wondered if it was linked to my mac code.
Sorry im not too hot on iptv. ive had it for 6 months and it worked fine.
ive just gone elsewhere and this supplier uses xtream editor however it give an error code on installition despite fully working.
The xtream editor website does not validate my installation code.

I'm not sure, wondered if it was linked to my mac code.
Sorry im not too hot on iptv. ive had it for 6 months and it worked fine.
ive just gone elsewhere and this supplier uses xtream editor however it give an error code on installition despite fully working.
The xtream editor website does not validate my installation code.

Why did you change mate, ive had it for 6 months and it worked fine

if it works and are happy, STAY and DON'T SWITCH!!

Hi Chris
Uninstall opkg
Install new mips32 from new provider example,
Etc.etc/enigma2/XtreamTV_0.0.1_mips32el.ipk
Forward mac , all should be fine , i just installed xtreamtv
Req test , unfortunately i beleive the uninstall is req for every time a new prov
Hope this helps

Just to add, when inputting your code into xtream make sure your no getting your zero's mixed up with your O's.

Back