Old server went down

My old server went down after 2 weeks only bought 3 months off him but still and now he told me to buy month line from someone else which seems to be working so far. However I been reading about some dns fixes so is there a way to get my old line working again cause I still have like 2 and half month left on it?

So how do the ppl get them ?? Email is down so no way to contact them ? Is there a fix my understanding was that there wasn't for this particular supplier ?

Guys just got pmed from certain someone asking me for me line to check if it's fixable I don't what to do because I heard some may just do that to resell the line? Should I trust this guy

Or PM just the full server name f someone is trying to help you ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

My old server went down after 2 weeks only bought 3 months off him but still and now he told me to buy month line from someone else which seems to be working so far. However I been reading about some dns fixes so is there a way to get my old line working again cause I still have like 2 and half month left on it?

Same as, I was only 2 months into a 12 month sub, I did the dns fix and it worked for a few more days before it went down again.
I have been waiting patiently as I have read several posts saying that it could resolve itself given time but I have had no contact, emails bounce... I guess that's not going to be the case now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or as Bangord said just server name that's all they would need anyway for fix and nobody Could anything with just that info anyway

If you are talking about *********, site is back up. Contacted him via contact page. BUT BEWARE. I contacted him and asked me for my original line details. No reply since. COULD BE A SCAMMER.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back