On Demand

Just downloaded on demand from plugins.
I have octagon 1000+ with Virtuosso image Xtreme, Appollo Build 22
3 player and radio player work ok.
bb, itv , 4 on demand not working titles come up, then screen goes blank won't play
anyone any ideas thanks.

Are you in the UK?? I don't think the others work with an Irish IP address.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

hi wheelo yes in uk. I deleted the ondemand from plugins thought It might have been a bad download which I downloaded from extentions from vix plugins.
Tried to reinstall but seems like feeds not working on plugin browser, when you press green to download plugins
it says downloading plugin information. please wait. Then just hangs for a few minutes nothing comes up.
checked forum nobody else seems to be having this problem will wait and see next few days

---------- Post Merged at 02:28 PM ----------

Also just tried to check software update, Package list update Please wait then hangs for a while then says feeds down due to maintance
do you think that's why download plugins cant be downloaded at the moment

What firmware do you have running? I think (don't know) thst you have to have the latest firmware, to get online updates.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i changed my setting to allow unstabe updates ,and plugins downloaded.saves me waiting on a new flashed box and nothing to put on lol

hi cactikid mine was set to allow unstable updates etc apparently there as been a problem updating on feeds something to do with ocram picon which needs to be
deleted. I have now usb flashed to build 23, able to hit green button all plugins now showing. But back to my original problem on demand reloaded after new flash
same problem all programmes load wont play screen goes blank. anyone using on demand with octagon box

yes just saw pheonix mention it,could on demand be area related as can it be used on pc? if not maybe blocked not looked at on demand.

After playing around with settings and re downloads on demand now working, wish I could explain how I got it working just played around with it, seems like weeks now

Back