ONE DRIVE

span123

My uncle bought a new Lenova computer with windows 11 on, last year. He uses outlook as his email. It is now saying that onedrive is full and can't receive or send any emails. He didn't set one drive up so not sure how his photos etc have went there. How can he free up space so he can access his emails. He always wants to do away with one drive.

My uncle bought a new Lenova computer with windows 11 on, last year. He uses outlook as his email. It is now saying that onedrive is full and can't receive or send any emails. He didn't set one drive up so not sure how his photos etc have went there. How can he free up space so he can access his emails. He always wants to do away with one drive.
Usually with outlook you get 15gb of space for emails and then if your uncle has without realising activated One Drive that gives him another 5gb storage

It could be he has used all the 15gb storage and then also the One Drive 5gb or then the One Drive only is full which may also affect him sending and receiving emails.

Get him to check Outlook storage to see if it's full...if so then needs to delete data to free up space...if there is available storage then he must have a One Drive app on the PC open it see if full if it is free up space...or if he doesn't want One Drive then should see option to disable or at least unlink that PC from it.

Cheers for reply, it's one drive which is full. I did unlink it but still said couldn't send or receive emails. One ot the folders in onedrive is desktop which has 5GB on it, tried to delete it from onedrive but it said it couldn't be removed . The rest of the folders have very little in

Back