Only able to view free channels

Alexandra

Hi, got to say forums been briliant and very patient..... so far , can only get free channels showing on Zgemma 2s running sucmnsee s vix 165 12.04.2015 back up, using a N line in mg camd,
have igot to replace a folder as in CCcam or something different sure its something simple but reading as much as i can to try and find answer.
Any help would be appreciated.
Alexandra

If you have a file called CCcam.cfg in the ETC folder of your box
you can paste your line directly into that and run it with CCcam instead of Mg Cam.

Just paste the line in as it is, don't change the front end to read CWS = like in Mg Cam.

You can only have one cam activated at a time on the box.

Test lines only last 24hrs usually is your line active ?

confusing me bees whey they have an nline and mgcamd,do they also have the other file newcamd.list?cams 1.38 selected acivated and autostart enabled?

Thought he was saying he can't get a N line running using MG Cam, somebody else couldn't the other day

So just suggested trying to run it with CCcam

I would usually use Mg Cam but I had a box once that just would have it, had to use CCcam, no idea why.

Maybe i'm jumping the gun a bit,

Lets just check a few things.

Can you ftp to the box using DCC or filzilla or something like that ?

sorry for confusion

Box is running just not showing all of the channels using a test line at present ,would like to try and get it going in mg camd, is it because i have another cam showing, where can i find out if this is the case .
but if its easier will use other option with a bit of help,
CHEERS

---------- Post Merged at 04:21 PM ----------

YES ABLE TO FTP DREAMBOX CONTROL CENTRE WORKING

Menu - Setup - Softcam CI - Softcam Manager

You should have a list of cams installed on the box

Green button starts and stops the cam.

Blue button puts a tick in the cam so it stars the cam automatically when the box is switched on.

I opened usr then keys then edited line into new camd list there is that correct or not

---------- Post Merged at 04:45 PM ----------

I just edited line in newcamdlist going through usr then keys newcamdlist edit line in exit save reboot box is that wrong way round ????

Yeah that's correct.

So it should work once the cam is activated.

Do you want me to test your line in my box ? you could PM me the details
if you want, if your unsure then that's fine.

The other option you have is to switch mg cam off, find the ETC folder on your box
see if there is a file called CCcam.cfg and edit that, then switch on CCcam 2.3.0
and see if that works.

Or get a test line from another server and see if the channels clear.

If you typed in the line make sure it's not just a Typo

Cheers bees your a star , will get another test line then try one of the 2 options , only a matter of time surely

---------- Post Merged at 05:23 PM ----------

If I am going to use CCCam should I ask for a Cline or something else

Well its working as it should , all thanks to sucmnsees vix backup , bees persistence , working in CCcam but im sure I can get it working in mgcamd now,
Thanks to all who helped ,despite my ineptitude, spaces eh who'd have thought:p
Alexandra

Back