open atv 6.2 auto abm is missing from my download plugin section ??

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
anyone any help in finding auto abm...was originally in my plugins but now I cant see it after a nrew system flash

It should be under system plugins, you can check if it's already installed by looking at the removable plugins list

have you checked in the removable plugin list (green button -> red button) to make sure its not actually installed? if it is then it wont appear in the downloadable plugins

it doesnt show in plugins list

Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquetsmaker

it shows in the removable plug in list....so I presume installed but it doesn't show in my menu under service searching

Have you configured your tuners? AutoBouquetsMaker won't display if no tuners are setup. In service searching, tuner config set your tuners then AutoBouquetsMaker will display in service searching.

ok done that,,,,i still have loads of foreign channel listings when I push epg and now cant get line back on via ftp as says in keys empty directory to put the line in...sorry guys

Last edited:
You'll need to delete them.

Press TV button Hit menu on your remote Hit 8 on your keypad for remove entry It will as are you sure Yes we are sure So highlight, the last on the list Yes, and never ask again this session again Hit ok Now to repeat. Just leave last scan and favourites on the list So hit 8 on the remote It will ask you for the last time, same as before Yes, and never ask again this session again Hit ok And from now on you can just 8 on your remote to delete these bouquets So go down them all 8 8 8 8 8 And so on.

Or you can use terminal on openwebif. Type the ip address of your box in web browser this should bring up openwebif, on left hand side you should see terminal go on there log in with the word root.

Now copy this command and paste in terminal
Code:
init 4 && sleep 10 && rm -f /etc/defaultsat.tar.gz && rm -f /etc/enigma2/lamedb && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.tv && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.radio && rm -f /etc/enigma2/*.del && init 3

That will delete all bouquets including ABM bouquets so you will need to rescan ABM.

As for not being able to download my backup I'm not sure why you can't. I've just checked gone to downloads then my backup http://www.techkings.org/resources/dsayers-zgemma-h2h-openatv-6-series.24/

Chosen download now then in Dropbox chosen direct download.

cheers dsayers sorted now..thing I cant do now is get my line on as when I put FileZilla on and go to keys.....to go to newcamd it says empty directory

Back