open atv software update

gray1313

TK Veteran
just done a sotware update running open atv 6.2 and my epg importer has dissappeared from green button plugins i can still get to it by menu epg importer or portal on remote any ideas also i have notice if i press blue button flash online local it says retrieving information then i get all the open atvs from 6.3all the way back to 4.2 seems a bit weird when when 6.2 is the one thats used and everything below as no updates for them now think opn atv is going weird as couldnt flash other day due to no softcams as well

My duo2 won't even show software update screen I've done a online flash this morning and won't download any plugins too so not sure what is going on with atv and for EPG importer they have hidden it from plugin screen don't know why they would do that lol

Yeah mate only reason I done online flash was because it wasn't getting any software updates We're as my zgemma h7s was getting updates

performed an update late last night (ATV 6.3) on both a H7C & Edision combo, both found & updated without issue but now the EPG icon has vanished from my plugins browser? it is still available via the box menu but not via the plugin browser menu (green button - it's not just been moved to the hidden plugins area).

It's normal for dev's to pull a bad update until they have fixed what they are working on but in this case, EPG is still installed & working so it's just the EPG access via the plugin browser that is missing which seems a little odd.
Also to add to the OP I tried to check & see IF I could FLASH ONLINE but the options available have changed....
flashonline options missing.jpg

Last edited:
Think it's available from with in menu for importer some one said yesterday on a thread it was available that way to import

just done full reflash no backup setting and all seems to be good again
and it looks like they changed a lot of things like backup setting
openatv/enigma2
Will be making fresh images myself later if/when I find the time, can you confirm IF 3rd part software installs ok? specifically softcams & epg importer!

After a clean/fresh install (no saved settings) on an H7C with today's ATV 6.3 it appears EPG importer is still not showing in the plugin browser although it has installed & is accessible through the remote's menu. The only other change I have noticed so far is the 'online flash' options have changed to make backward compatible (see pic).

flash online.jpg

Last edited:
Back