open box v8

damo2010

can any one help me with getting a full euro channel list for my box and help me set it up for a motorised system
ive the a ccam my old box broken s i had to get a new one and now the lad i got it off wants to charge me £100 to set it up
so i think i will try myself any help finding the channel list
thank damien

There is no euro list available---a box can hold approx 6,000 channels so obviously best to just scan the sats you want then sort into favourites.
Very simple.
Reaper.

i have an open box all is says on the front is load i have tried many times to get it going but no success ,can anyone tell me why or give me some help

---------- Post Merged at 10:41 AM ----------

i have bought an openbox but all it says on the front is LOAD i have tried always to get it going without any success can anyone give me a help as its doing my head in .

---------- Post Merged at 10:44 AM ----------

can you help me i have BOUGHT an open box and all its got on the front is LOAD i have tried many times to get it going and also it does not switch on can someone help me get it going please

i have an open box all is says on the front is load i have tried many times to get it going but no success ,can anyone tell me why or give me some help

---------- Post Merged at 10:41 AM ----------

i have bought an openbox but all it says on the front is LOAD i have tried always to get it going without any success can anyone give me a help as its doing my head in .

---------- Post Merged at 10:44 AM ----------

can you help me i have BOUGHT an open box and all its got on the front is LOAD i have tried many times to get it going and also it does not switch on can someone help me get it going please

send it back!

You need to flash it using the RS232 null modem method
and as if by magic it will work again lol

Have a read here

google yogiatech and get the latest firmware and loader for your box.

Bricked updating the channel list with a USB stick ?

Is there anyone on here that would PLEASE help me? My channels ran out YET AGAIN yesterday so I got yet another "GIFT" from the dreaded eBay and installed it.I THEN made the fatal mistake of thinking I was clever and tried to turn my box to WiFi which for some reason will not work.
I then went back to Ethernet and thought everything was fine but sadly not. If I try to upgrade by network now I get a HTTP SERVER ERROR.......So, thinking I was clever again what do I do next? That's right,like a plank I factory reset my box. Now I'm STILL getting the http server error and
I still have no channels..................PS, I'm a total novice that thought I was clever and now my box wont work.PLEASE HELP and tell me what I need to do and how to do it............Thanks in advance

Back