Open box v8s

Hi
Can anyone help please
I am a open box v8s that keeps rebooting and the time is always wrong also switches his it self on from standby I tried to upload new firmware but it says mismatch
any help please much appreciated
Jackrussell

Best box to get please
It depends what you need and what you want to spend.
You can get iptv on any enigma2 sat box as well as sat channels.
If you live in a virgin cabled area, a cable box might be a better option.
Iptv and cable have all sports and movies, sat doesnt

As Pablo says if you are in a cabled area,then a twin tuner Zgemma is a good box and runs IPTV quite well. You can get Euro satellites on it but will need the dish repositioned to the correct satellite and will also need a Euro sub

It can do if you have a motorised dish, theres a motorised section on here.
Iptv has a lot of foreign channels but you need a good internet speed and decent box, the lower spec boxes may struggle.
What is it you require?
foreign channels?
sports and movies?
Everything?
Everything is available :-)

if you intend using it just for satellite channels there's a multitude of boxes would suit your needs, if you intend using it for satellite and iptv there's a multitude of different boxes would suit your needs.
1. do you have a good internet connection?
2. are you interested in iptv?
3. do you want sky sports and sky movies?

Hi
Thank you for getting back to me
Yes I like the lot really I have got a good internet connection will have to have a look around

I hope you dont mind, dont seem to look as if im hijacking a thread, Last box i had was zgemma, I still have my sat dish but also virgin with highest con speed. im looking to get a new box soon which will support recording/iptv etc. TIA

Back