open vpn tsmedia

Hi makido, tried what you stated and didnt work for me either....can u send over the IPVanish files including a blank password.txt (showing the username and password placement), maybe iam missing something.....

holly molly....got it to work, tested and its working
Think it didnt like the password.txt line and filename, just renamed that to login.txt and edited the client.conf to refer to the login.txt....

also dont know if the Client.conf (uppercase "C") made a difference, just changed that to lower case and hey prestoe...

Only thing is that the Cline provided by the supplier doesnt work when running vpn, but can live with that, now just need to figure out how I can import IPTV channel bouquet using iViewTV into my existing sat bouquet list

cheers guys for all your help!!!!

holly molly....got it to work, tested and its working
Think it didnt like the password.txt line and filename, just renamed that to login.txt and edited the client.conf to refer to the login.txt....

also dont know if the Client.conf (uppercase "C") made a difference, just changed that to lower case and hey prestoe...

Only thing is that the Cline provided by the supplier doesnt work when running vpn, but can live with that, now just need to figure out how I can import IPTV channel bouquet using iViewTV into my existing sat bouquet list

cheers guys for all your help!!!!
Was just sorting you the files - im always to bloody slow :grin: Thats totally different to how I got it to work. But your on and your working so nice one

When setting mine up (private internet access) I had four files to add to the vpn folder, but it seems every provider is slightly different. If its PIA you are trying to set up then I can send you the correct files, if you want to pm me your username and password

Hi, I am new on here and I am not sure if I have permission to PM you so I was wondering if you could send me the files for PIA which I subscribe to. So far I have spent about 6 hours on this with no luck so any help would be really appreciated! What would you need from me to get the files to me? Aslso in the password.txt file or whatever I call it, would it contain my username/password for PIA or the one generated for PPTP/L2TP/SOCKS?

Hi, tried all of the previous messages, using ipvanish and just keep getting feeds are down for maintainable after a split second. Any help would be much appreciated as I getting very frustrated.

Sorry not very tech Savy. Can you do this using filezilla? As I have put the 3 files into an openvpn file on the Zgemma using file zilla. The other thing I was thinking is that I may need to update the enigma files on the box as it say I have 54 updates available. Again sorry I am new to all this and still learning.

I have an unlocator account. Anyone know how I get it to work? Tried putting the dns's in network interface but they don't save. Was able to get it to work a few months ago but not now! Using ipabtv

Last edited:
I have a PureVPN account and have this working but running OpenVPN plugin seems to be stressing the little Zgemma. Generally performance through menus is sluggish when the VPN is running and the spinner kicks in and stays spinning for 10-15 seconds. Any IPTV being watched also stutters when this happens. Stop the VPN and everything goes back to normal.

Is anyone else seeing this? I'm connecting through PureVPNs servers in Germany.

Hello please can anyone advise me...
i have set openvpn up without any problems..
Only have one little problem that when i first start the vpn all is good green light but after a few mins the network goes down red light and dont come back.
i have tried a different server config but the same happens its good to start then i lose the network after about five mins
When you select a VPN server you have a choice to download two types of client config files a UDP xxxx and a TCP xxx does it make any difference which one is used?

hi i was having trouble watching movie 25 and other streams on ts media so i googled about adding proxys and found this on another forum and it worked straight away so i thought il,d share.

Ok, I was getting pissed off with proxies etc in TSmedia so I thought - what about VPN!
After a couple of hours playing I finally got it working and it works very well indeed!
lines still work fine as does 1channel - Movie4K - Icefilm - Movie25 and Simplymovies
first of all install openvpn - I'm running vix so menu/setup/system/network/openvpnsetup
next get your free vpn http://www.vpngate.net/en/ scroll down and pick a server of your choice (pick one with a lowish ping and obviously not UK) and download the openvpn config file,it will look like this xxxxxxxxx.ovpn - rename this file to Client.conf and ftp to /etc/openvpn - then go back to openvpnsetup and press the green button - after about 5 seconds the status should change from red(stopped) to green(running).
If you have a line running this will freeze for about 5-10 seconds while it redirects through VPN.
Have fun lads!!

Hi any ideas were to find the openvpn folder, i have enabled it on zgemma box but when i go into etc using filezilla, i cant see this folder anywhere.

Hi any ideas were to find the openvpn folder, i have enabled it on zgemma box but when i go into etc using filezilla, i cant see this folder anywhere.
Reboot box then check..if not then create a openvpn folder and put config file in
It’s normal to need to create a folder in etc.

can anyone help. Ive done all the instructions for a vpn using ipvanish for my zgemma.
When i go on start on openvpn setup itll say running for two seconds and then go back to stopped.

can anyone help. Ive done all the instructions for a vpn using ipvanish for my zgemma.
When i go on start on openvpn setup itll say running for two seconds and then go back to stopped.
Hi, if it starts then stops after a few secs etc, then something in the uploaded files isn’t right...

It’s most likely the login info, so recheck the files.

Also make sure your VPN is working prior, using a windows client install will help as it will give you the connected status of the OpenVPN file

Back