OpenATV-5.1 + Slyk 1 HD Skin - Fast N' Loud - Backup Build

If you fancy a challenge try this: Reboot box, wait 5 minutes.
Press MENU - Down button 5 times - press OK button 3 times - Down button 2 times - Left button once - Green button.

Just tried on mine with screen off to test and it works! Leave a couple of seconds after each button press to be sure!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Just had a thought log into your router to get your boxes ip then you can use openwebif to screen grab and refresh every time you press a button following this guide and you can see what you're going through

Last edited:
Ha ha brilliant guys. Think I'll take Thomas up on his offer though instead

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Reminds me of an old school ps2 cheat combo actually does that! Lol

Thank you kind chap! I'll get time to try it over the weekend hopefully! :)

Can I use a cline with this build if so how?

Thanks

Can anyone help please?
this build has mgcamd installed but for a cline you will need cccam.
you will need to press blue button, plugins, download plugins, softcams. install cccam-2.3.0 .
then fxp to the box add your cline. restart the cccam cam.

Thanks do I need to uninstall mgcamd first? Is the below all I need in my CCcam.cfg file? Thank you

c: serverXX.XXXXXXX PORT PASS USER

---------- Post Merged at 11:37 AM ----------

I've uninstalled mgcamd and installed cccam-2.3.0
I deleted any files which were in /usr/keys and placed my own CCcam.cfg file with my details as follows:

C: serverXX.XXXXXXX PORT PASS USER

Unfortunately after a reboot scrambled channels still fail to clear. What am I missing? Thanks

xmltv importer has stopped working for me on this image, any fixes?

its showing satmate uk as the source

any advice?

Is there anyway to stop it going to channel 101 when you enter an incorrect channel? The EPG looks rather empty does it take some time to populate? I have tried opening cross epg downloader and it does seem to read titles etc but the epg doesn't seem to update. Is there any way to show channel numbers in the epg?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions

xmltv importer is not running on this build but its installed.
EPG,,,,,menu,setup,epg,crossepg, update rytec and xepgdb then download now.

Anybody know how to get samba to start on this image had it working in the vix4e2 image, but cant get it to start/autostart on this 1.
Many thanks!

Hi Thomas, I get "cannot retrieve rytec sources" when trying to update. The xepgdb works fine, but I have a very limited epg.

has anyone used this build to work through openwebif outside of the network without getting the reboot or ftp problems?

@ bangord30 I will make a new back and post later for you.

there you go a new 720 backup

Last edited:
Back