OpenATV-5.1 + Slyk 1 HD Skin - Fast N' Loud - Backup Build

Thomas, sorry to bother you again. I'm new to ATV and Picons. How d I get the picon picture to show above the channel name on the InfoBar like in your first pic? Any other hints and tips re coming from VIX?

They're in the EPG ok just not showing on/above infobar. Odd. Could Kiddacs do with a manual update I meant to ask you as well?

Thanks again for doing this for us all on here!

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

I used this guide and it worked with kiddacs skin

copy the picon folder to hdd main folder.

graphical infobar epg settings.
change service title mode to picon and service name.
then graphical epg settings.
change service title mode to picon and service name.

Then channel selection settings.
show picons In service list. Change to yes.

Checked and have these settings. Must have changed something. Not the end of the world. Showing everywhere else, just not when I press ok on a channel.

Cheers Kiddac. May try that or just live with it as not used to it. I've tried it on vix and it still wasn't working so thought I was going mad!

When you press EPG on the remote and enter the graphical EPG, is there any way to scroll down one full page at a time rather than scrolling one by one?

ZGEMMA DISHCABLE'S SETTUP

plug one dish cable into tuner A. and the second cable into B.
or
plug single cable in to A. turn B off.
setup,service searching,Tuner configuration,
set Tuner B: not configured

ZGEMMA DISHCABLE'S SETTUP

plug one dish cable into tuner A. and the second cable into B.
or
plug single cable in to A. turn B off.
setup,service searching,Tuner configuration,
set Tuner B: not configured

Many thanks. The EPG is missing loads of data, I've tried selecting epg cross downloader from the plugin menu and whilst I don't get any errors I don't seem to see any more entries in the epg?

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Big thanks thomas88. I've just loaded the Homer Spinner build (it was the only one I could download for some reason) and it's working great, super fast. Cheers!

Back