openatv-5.1-zgemmah2s-20151215_usb.zip

Do you mean you want it to look more like a Sky box? If so then yes you can install Kiddacs skin without doing any harm.

I think you're mixing up images and skins. The image is your openatv which is basically your boxes operating system. That is flashed on to your box. The skin just gives you the look and feel you want. If you search for Kiddacs skin thread he gives full instructions for how to install it.

hi guys

can anyone help please, I have new box it came today ZGemma h.2s it got the image installed = openatv-5.1-zgemmah2s-20151215_usb.zip
I want ask anyone if I could load new image the image thinking is kiddac, would it work putting new image maybe break the box.
cheers
hi mate if your new to zgemma there a few backup floating about save you time setup your self and all the backups come with instructions,most of them have the kiddac skin as it one of the best skins about
you would flash the backup witch is all setup for you all you do is add your line

kiddacs skin works perfect on the h2s with openATV 5.1 - even the additional tab setup works a treat

you will need to add a few things, softcam manager, auto bouquets maker, a cam and your line files though to get it up and running fully

Last edited:
Back