Openatv 6.1 and VFDControl

Hi guys,

Im trying to get the front display on my h5.2tc to work as it used to but I'm having a few issues, I've set the LED Display in setup -> usage and gui -> display -> led display setup to "channel number in standby clock", however, the display keeps flickering between the channel number and the time.

Is there a fix for this that anybody knows of?

Thanks in advance.

what skin are you using? I'm on atv 6.1 and I onle have the options 'Display settings' and 'Skin setup' in the setup -> usage and gui -> display menu?

Currently using vskin.

I manually copied over the vfdcontrol folder as i did previously on 6.0

Without vfdcontrol installed I can only see a clock when the box isnt in standby, is there something I can edit to show the channel number instead?

when did you update to atv 6.1? with recent builds you shouldn't need to do anything. I've got atv 6.1 on h2h,h4 and h52tc and have double checked h2h and h52tc to make sure I'm not going mad and both are displaying the time both when in standby and when on. It sounds like you have an early atv 6.1 which did have this problem

Mine is the nightly build from the 17th Nov, without the vfdcontrol folder the clock is permanent when the box is on or in standby. After adding the vfdcontrol folder the display switches between the time and channel number when on.

The vfdcontrol addon used to display the channel number when it was on when i was using atv6.0

Is there something I can do to make it display the channel number again like it used to?

I've just downloaded the file as well [ ATV 6.1-zgemmah52tc-20171121_usb.zip file ] and there is no clock working, just zeros.. i`m use a vix skin..

Back