openatv 6.2 on zgemma h2h

DO NOT REFLASH WITH ATV TODAY 23/01/19

It appears there are still issues with the ATV feeds so DO NOT FLASH your box with anything ATV, ABM is not installing and nor are other plugins (system plugins at least) that I have attempted to install manually on my H2s

Grogbuild FreeRange setup option 1 will flash the box for you during setup. it detects the image to use for you.

Alternatively rather than reflash you could open the browser on you computer and type http://zgemmah2h (use box ip address if that doesn't work) and then click on the terminal link on the left (in extras section) login with the username 'root' and then enter the following commands:
Code:
opkg update
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker

opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker

letting each command do it stuff. and see if that fixes your issue
Hi.I can't download any plugins getting opkg error.I want to download Jedi Maker Xtream.If I do

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-jedi maker xtream opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-jedi maker xtream would this work and do you do them separately or both together.Thanks

Hi.I can't download any plugins getting opkg error.I want to download Jedi Maker Xtream.If I do

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-jedi maker xtream opkg install enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-jedi maker xtream would this work and do you do them separately or both together.Thanks
This thread is over 3 years old you need the latest version of Jedimaker. What box and firmware are you using

Back