OpenATV Set Up Guide

Hi just looking some help. I loaded my zgemma last night using the openatv following the step by step guide provided here. I purchased a line and uploaded it to the box and all working fine then shortly after the ebayer contacted me to say to stop sharing his line etc using oscam. Im just wondering why this happened and is there any solution to fix the problem. Would there be a problem with the box or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you load Oscam as your choice of softcam ?

You might want to post in the request thread for new line from members on this forum.

eBay lines are Renown to last weeks and be of crap quality

Just saying ;-)

So the seller of the box contacted you to ask you to stop using id line in oscam, if the seller has forgotten to remove his line from the oscam cam, then it looks like you'll have to do it for him, you need to open your browser on your computer and put the ip address of your box into it, and and [ :8888 ] to the end of it, it should open oscam, then you need to go to files tab, then oscam server file and remove his line
i copied the n line into a newcamd and changed the N to CWS. Would that have caused it

Yeap, most providers are fine with using Oscam
It's needed on a fair few of the newer receivers now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also the guy had sent me pics of my connection to his server showing oscam and jumping id addresses to aload of different countries

Your provider is getting you mixed up with someone else, unless you have "tested your line on a website"
Which happens to give your details away to every Tom dick and Harry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He sent photos of logs showing oscam and he thought i was sharing his line on a server. An italian server. he said the ip led back to that serverdedicati site and that i was resharing

I thought he was trying to pull a fast one at first as he had warned me not to open a case with paypal and and i wouldnt get my money back but then when i said about opening a case and leaving the feedback saying what he had done he returned my money and continued to try and explain what had happened and send pics of logs under my name.

Would anyone have a test line and could you monitor for anything while testing

I thought he was trying to pull a fast one at first as he had warned me not to open a case with paypal and and i wouldnt get my money back but then when i said about opening a case and leaving the feedback saying what he had done he returned my money and continued to try and explain what had happened and send pics of logs under my name.

Would anyone have a test line and could you monitor for anything while testing

Post a message in the request section, you will get plenty of offers.

Stay away from fleabay it's full of scammers

I am very new to all this and this is my fisrt box that i am setting up. I have a zgemma h5.2tc with ATV6 and the wooshbuild image. I got the wooshbuild image from Ste and I followed the guide on this forum to help me set it up.

So I am at the part where I need a line so i got a test line sent to me and it come in a file as newcamd.list which I transferred to the box using Filezilla and it all worked fine.

I then bought a line from someone and it come as CWS and so on. So I followed the instructions in the guide above about going into notes( text wrangler I am using a mac)and saving it as a newcamd.list file the put it into usr/keys. Open up soft cam and select cam1 but nothing happens. It just display "no cam active"

I have tried putting the newcamd.list onto a usb and using cam importer but still nothing happens.

I thought It might be the line so got a another test line as N: and that didn't work either.

Is there something that I am missing I am all new to this and I have been trying all week to get this sorted

In the soft cam manager in cam 1, you scroll to the right and if you have mgcamd 1.38 installed then you should see it, start the cam,then restart the box, and if the line is ok, then the box should fire up,IF you done have the mgcamd installed, then go to plugin and hit download plugins, that will tale you to the feeds, you can then go to soft cams and download the cam, then go back to soft cam manager and start it...

Thanks for putting this guide together Dangerous. I am a complete novice at this but this will be the starting point for me, hopefully it will guide me down the right path. I have spent hours reading through the threads trying to find something like this before noticing the link at the bottom of your sig! Box delivered tomorrow (Mutant HD51), splitter and cable coming Friday. Weekend booked out to get to the point of requiring a line. I just wondered if there was anything specific to my box that differs from the guide that I should look out for?

Well can't say this has gone entirely to plan....finally managed to get to the point ABM finding the channels however, whilst they show with all EPG info I just get a black screen...snr is showing around 70 ish....is it a signal problem or am I just stupid and missing something?

Well can't say this has gone entirely to plan....finally managed to get to the point ABM finding the channels however, whilst they show with all EPG info I just get a black screen...snr is showing around 70 ish....is it a signal problem or am I just stupid and missing something?
Have you got channels 1-5 in SD working?

Once you have these channels confirmed working then it's time to add your server connection, not before as you need to know you have the right area set for your net ID.

Back