OpenATV Set Up Guide

If you can't watch BBC 1 in standard definition then you have the wrong net ID try another one.

Did you set up your video mode to 1080i and 50hz ?

If you can't watch BBC 1 in standard definition then you have the wrong net ID try another one.

Did you set up your video mode to 1080i and 50hz ?

It was wrong ID...i needed to use the one labelled as barnsley despite living 60 miles away! Thanks for the help.

My friend lives in Corby, he just bought a H3.2TC, we've been struggling to tune Virgin channels into the box, on Bees thread http://www.techkings.org/threads/guide-how-to-set-up-an-e2-combo-box-with-vix-image.65283/ someone had posted the Net ID for Corby, netid 00018 freq: 803000 symbol: 6887, I selected Virgin, put the ID in, put yes against all QAM settings, and at the bottom where says Scan additional SR, added symbol rate 6887, the box does scan over 460 channels, Issue we have is some of the channels don't show, or others the picture breaks up, not sure where we're going wrong.

Just select 00018 in ABM providers menu and start scan them see what like

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Just select 00018 in ABM providers menu and start scan them see what like

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Have tried that, but some of the channels it's put in the Bouquet are dead, as I said a full manual scan doesn't seem to pick up all channels, or some of them just don't open. Not sure what the issue is, as I've put the net ID in correct.

How many channels is ABM bringing in, should be approx 396 or there abouts.
If you having issues few Channels then tell us a bit about your set up.
Are you using the correct 5-1000Mhz splitter simliar to what VM use?
Crap copies will not work very well

How many channels is ABM bringing in, should be approx 396 or there abouts.
If you having issues few Channels then tell us a bit about your set up.
Are you using the correct 5-1000Mhz splitter simliar to what VM use?
Crap copies will not work very well

Yes that was our issue, my mate had bought a cheap splitter on ebay, swapped it over and now could scan 560 odd channels, lesson learnt don't buy crap.

great guide, but i'm having issues trying install cams on openatv 6.0, when i check plugins its showing installed but i cannot locate it anywhere in the menu to turn it on, i've looked in menu info panel and its not thee and if i press the blue button from th emain screen nothing on there either, any help would be appreciated as i've always used openvix imgaes but fed up of having to create new images every gew months because autobouquetmaker is not compatible. also is there any way to add a feed so that you can instal cams from the plugin section like Vix images

great guide, but i'm having issues trying install cams on openatv 6.0, when i check plugins its showing installed but i cannot locate it anywhere in the menu to turn it on, i've looked in menu info panel and its not thee and if i press the blue button from th emain screen nothing on there either, any help would be appreciated as i've always used openvix imgaes but fed up of having to create new images every gew months because autobouquetmaker is not compatible. also is there any way to add a feed so that you can instal cams from the plugin section like Vix images
You need to FTP the softcam feed into your receiver, the Ipk file is in the downloads section ready to download. Follow the instructions for installing it.
Then download the softcam you require

I've just tested the link I've put in downloads and its working, so is the Ipk file, I've just installed it on a reflash now with no problems.

Please Help! Been at this for hours. Followed step by step and not working! I know my cccam is working but cant get it to work. I am using mutant hd51 with openatv 6.0.
I only get one select cam. when i install it says no cam active. What am I doing wrong?
Select Cam 1 – press left or right to select CCcam 2.3.0
Select Cam 2 – no cam
Start/Restart (Green button)

Oh! cheers mate. I am a newbe. Is there a guide on how to set this up? Any help here would be great. So frustrating. I bet you have all been here @ some point.

Back