OpenATV Set Up Guide

guys, i have followed this guide for miraclebox, when i get to autobouquetsmaker folder and 'start scan', after a few moments it comes back with error 'cannot read data'
PS, i havent yet entered the line details. VM internet cable and RF (coaxial cable with f connector) is connected to the box.

guys, i have followed this guide for miraclebox, when i get to autobouquetsmaker folder and 'start scan', after a few moments it comes back with error 'cannot read data'
PS, i havent yet entered the line details. VM internet cable and RF (coaxial cable with f connector) is connected to the box.
Can you confirm that you have a VM feed going to the receiver (should be split from your feed going to your router)
Or if you have had a TiVo box before then use this cable.
Ethernet cable from receiver to router
Net ID entered in ABM
Scanning with ABM ?

Guys, ive realised that I had not used the splitter in the setup. Whilst I await for that to come thru, can you suggest me how to sort out the picture on telly. Ive had V8s, s*y boxes work fine however when I connect the miraclebox, the screen is stretched on 4 sides such that I can see the extreme ends. I tried adjusting the resolution from the box (1080p, 720) that doesn't do anything to the screen. I also looked for settings through my telly for picture, but I am unable to scale the screen size down so that the miraclebox screen fits within the screen. Any suggestions please?

Menu/setup/usage and gui/ extendedgui/osd position down to move left right adjust till you can just see red line one side of screen then down to adjust width until you have very thin red line on both sides of screen. Do the same procedure for height then green to save

Hi. In setup menu i only see user interface. After which unable to find extended settings or osd position? Where am i going wrong please

Attachments

• 1510335935887101684230.jpg
    1510335935887101684230.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 36
You are using Openvix this thread is about Openatv the path to the setting you need is different in Openvix. I haven't Vix installed on any of my boxes at moment so can't help m8 sorry. One of the vix users may be able to point you in right direction

Try either menu - setup - system - user interface - position setup or
Menu-Setup-System- OSD- OSD Position setup.

i have managed to get the free channels after the scan. One less thing to worry. I downloaded filezilla however i am unable to connect to the miraclebox, i got the ip address from network menu of the box. i type that ip address, the port is default 14147 and password blank, it doesn't connect to the box, anything i have to do with the superhub settings?

Sounds like you have the server version of filezilla you need the client version. Unless the miraclebox is a weird beast you should just be able to open filezilla enter the ip address and username root then your in.

Back