openbox most of my channels are showing subtitles how to turn off?

nuts147

Hi guys, ive got an openbox x3 and am looking for help if possible. most of my channels are showing with subtitles, ive tried the obvious anwser by pressing subtitle button on remote and ive been in contact with place i had box from, to which they said the model i have comes with subtitles. They are awilling to exchange my box for another without subs, just wondering if theres anyway get rjd of them without exchanging box. Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
Openbox

It doesnt giv the option too, it just brings up a micro pannel by pressing subtitle button then i select subtitles it sti wont turn off

hi put the box on a channel that has subtitles then press the button on remote and see if there is a off there

if u have a cline in it and no it u could back the image up on the box then put a new one on to fix it.

Thanx but i really wouldn't know where to start in doing tha lol, im new to all this kind of stuff if you know what i mean

Go into the menu from the remote and see in the language options of there is something you can do from there. My only guess is the firmware has sub on as default.

hi press subtitle button on bottom of remote and it will bring up a small panel with 3 options goto bottom one then press ok that should turn them of it is default with most firmware

Back