Openbox New Channel list - share yours in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help i can't download

---------- Post Merged at 05:58 PM ----------

Can someone send me the channel list please..

iv just bought a box and am looking for na way to change the channels into some sort of order as they are everywhere. could anyone help me with a step by step and the files needed..

thanks in advance

iv just bought a box and am looking for na way to change the channels into some sort of order as they are everywhere. could anyone help me with a step by step and the files needed..

thanks in advance

Which box have you got? If it's not an X5 then you can download a channel list from this thread:-

http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-...annel-lists-july-august-september-2014-a.html

AJ's latest list is in post #211 (this channel list starts on channel 1) or if you want a $ly ordered list, look at post #239.

Instructions of how to add them to your box here:-

http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-f5-f6/47720-how-update-your-channel-list-skyboxes.html

Iv got an openbox box x3 that I'm looking to update the channel list - can u help me please?

---------- Post Merged at 06:51 PM ----------

Lads iv got a skybox f3 that I use but iv moved house & have found an Openbox x3 that I'm looking to use for the conservatory - could I get an update channel list anywhere? Cheers

Thanks mate

there seems to be no favourites in this update? When I go to select favourites there is none

Strange. Both lists in that thread should have favourites. Or do you mean that you still get favourites, but they are labeled Fav1, Fav2, etc, instead of Entertainment, Movies, etc ?

Hi - I am working with a OpenBox V5S - I need a multi-channel list for a 19.2 & 1.3 & UK ASTRA
Been a week so far and many hours, I have only managed to obtain UK Astra and many channels are scrambled. I do have the latest firmware on my my box. C Lines all working.

Any help would be grateful. Thanks

Hi, iv recently bought an openbox v5s plug and play iv got it all set up and working but at night around 7 ish the paid chanels stop working the normal chanels work but you can't get on any Sky chanels just comes up with SCRABLED iv spoke to the guy iv bought it off and said it will b working to night but it has gone off again any help would be much appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back