Openbox S10 network problem

Hi all,

I have Openbox S10 HD receiver 3-4 months and last 2-3 weeks I have unusaul problem.
When i turn on the receiver via remote control, receiver starts but in cccam.cfg file my cline is offline. After doing turn of/turn on on remote more times and restart router than reciver go online and it work great super - no lost connection. This is happend when receiver is turned off min.5-6 hours and this happens every morning (receiver is turnetd off more that 10 hours.)
!!! If receiver work and I turn off and turn on in short time than receiver go online immediately without need to turn off/turn off more times.

I first think that is the router problem - when the receiver is offline I can not see nothing connected on router port but I changed the router and it works fine couple days and after that the same problem - now I am not sure that the router is the problem.

!!! Can anyone already has this kind of problem and can help me - the receiver work great but when turn on after min.5-6 hours stand by it can not connect to internet immediately and I should turn off and turn on more times to go online.

PS. When receiver is offline (router and openbox are cable connected) I have wireless and wired connection from router to PC and have excellent internet connection (LAN port work on PC but not on receiver)

Generally I think that is network card problem on Openbox but if I am right why recevier work great when get connection after more restarts.
(I already change the router, change more cables between router and receiver, check settings with static IP adresses but nothing couln't help)

Awaiting Your opinions and help

best regards

Aleksandar

Back