Openbox s10 scrambled channels overnight

All the sky channels have been scrambled, server side is fine, tried rebooting everything, re entering settings, everything possible but no matter what I do the channels remain scrambled.

This happened overnight, turned on today and cant fix it.

Ironically i'm with Sky Broadband but I don't believe they have anything to do with it.

Anyone any suggestions or advice on what I should do?

Thanks
Aaron.

has that gift not expired? have you tried this gift in another box? or a gift from another box in that box? is the ethernet light still lighting up at the back?

nope hasn't expired, they have until next year, i have tried two different ethernet cables yes and both green and orange are alight on router and box

is it a cccam line you are using? if so does it say offline/login? has maybe the dhcp maybe switched to off when should be on? have you tried rebooting router? if you are getting lights at both sides then it seems the box is getting a connection, are these 4 line in your house? or were they for someone else?

is it a cccam line you are using? if so does it say offline/login? has maybe the dhcp maybe switched to off when should be on? have you tried rebooting router? if you are getting lights at both sides then it seems the box is getting a connection, are these 4 line in your house? or were they for someone else?

Yes it says offline, tried rebooting router yea

Tried both on and off for the dhcp but not entirely sure what I should be looking for here.

your line is saying offline, if you have checked everything in house then has to be provider have you got in contact with them?

hi mate i have the same problem with my s10 aswell tried reflashing and everything still no luck tried it with a newcam files and it works ok so im stumped as well.but as ive had it a few years ive had my moneys worth so ive just bought a f5s

Back