openbox s9 good set up guide

hi

I have found that the openbox s9 I have works better on a static ip address rather than DHCP
if using a static ip the 3 bottom lines must be your routers ip address gatway,dns primary and dns secondly

also you can put a n-line in cccam cfg file as you would a c-line

hope this may help

Bobby123 thanks for the guide, i was tearing my hair out trying to get my cline to work, and all it was that was stopping it was DHCP setting was set to off.

Heres a couple of stupid questions help would be gladly appreicated

I some how have managed to stop my open box output from HDMI and having to use scart lead is there a quick setting to fix this ??

Last edited:
Hi i have a skybox F5S and am very used to this and also very happy with it however someone has mentioned an openbox x5, which i know very little about. can anyone tell me which is the better box???

my box was working fine i had all channels working then power went off now i only get the free view ones and i cant seem to get it working on others can you help please

Is there anyway to improve the EPG on the openbox 9s my old one had the XMLTV file added which gave you n EPG a week in advance

On my v9s open box I cannot get @ or ? Symbols on the keyboard when adding host user or password, the only ones on there are ./-() any help please as need ? And @ for host and username

On my v9s open box I cannot get @ or ? Symbols on the keyboard when adding host user or password, the only ones on there are ./-() any help please as need ? And @ for host and username
Hi I'm sure there is no @ symbol You may
Need you provider to change your details or install by u.s.b Have a look in eopenbox.co.uk under the download section for v9s.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Hi.. I've just been given a new open box V9 and 6 months left of IPTV on extream sub.
doe's anyone have any advice on install the iptv. or setup details..
i'm use to the Zgemma's so this box setup .... well i can't get my head around it yet.

Hi.. I've just been given a new open box V9 and 6 months left of IPTV on extream sub.
doe's anyone have any advice on install the iptv. or setup details..
i'm use to the Zgemma's so this box setup .... well i can't get my head around it yet.
openbox v9 uses free iptv app in multimedia section of box

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks qasim22... I gather this is for VM C, N lines. and sly sat, not for the xtream ipk.
i'm trying to install the ipk.
on the zgemma, you plug a flash drive in and the box finds the the code and you just press install.reboot and go to plugins.
thats the bit i'm trying to find on here , but without success

Thanks qasim22... I gather this is for VM C, N lines. and sly sat, not for the xtream ipk.
i'm trying to install the ipk.
on the zgemma, you plug a flash drive in and the box finds the the code and you just press install.reboot and go to plugins.
thats the bit i'm trying to find on here , but without success
to install ipk onto zgemma need to ftp xtream ipk to tmp folder and install from local extensions on box

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back