openbox to blade bm7000s?

baz007

Hi everyone, i have a openbox s10 but have been getting some weird loss of signal lately and just wondering if the blade bm700s is any better? I have read alot of good feedback and it seems a good box! The openbox s10 picture and set up is very good and easy but its just a 'basic' box. Is the support for the blade very good? Openbox gets a new firmware like every week lol Pls someone advice me :)

I have 2 blades setup after I had an openbox. The support is growing as we get more and more people purchasing the stb. This is due it being a very good hd box in terms of picture and ease of use-wise. I have also tested the echolink el7700 hd and it's just as good. But, if I had the money I will always go for a blade. The firmwares for the blade are improving day by day and are bringing new features to the box. You will not regret it. I just hope they bring out a twin sat tuner version and one which has an internal hdd facility. Look around as you can sometimes pick one up for between £125-£140.

baz give me pm if you want rid of your openbox.i too am a blade user brill box but lookin for a openbox for the spare room that gets used now and again well when me and the missus have a row she gets the blade box i get the freesat box in the spare room :damn:

Blade is definitely the best box out on the market - I got mine from skywonder.co.uk, great deal best £120 I ever spent! :)

Back