Openbox v5s help please. Regarding scrambled channels

Gazzaweb

Hi all

i am having problems with scrambled channels

bought gift off flee bay

working ok I guess scrambled channel on occasion but then would come back on in seconds

but now no channels, and I am about to throw it through the window

I've set it all up connected to internet via d link homeplugs and getting a internet signal ok
but all of a sudden all the channels have scrambled

ive ve checked the camds setup, manage config files and the n server is showing that it is online !

please help me
thanks gaz

Hi again just got message back from gift provider and I am told test they are doing a massive update and had channels are coming back on.

and my channels will come back on automatically when there update is completed !

does this right to you people ?
thanks

Could be, difficult to know really. Did you mean to say HD channels are coming back on? I doubt that will be happening if thats what they said

Yeah sorry typing error, I guess I will just have to see if the channels cone back on, soon I hope normal tv is so bad. Cheers

hi guy not being funny but there is a scrambled section in the forms so stop clogging up forms with more scrambled stuff and do so reseach before posting thanks

it maybe a dodgy line provider from ebay but you only get some hd channels anyway no hd movies or skysports hd

Back