openbox v7 how to flash image

maurice57

looking to flash wooshbuild or similar, updated tl latest firmware but cant seem to flash image, new to this any help welcome.

You can't flash those boxes,
They are 'closed' firmware
thanks for reply as i say new to this but i did manage to upgrade firmware, channel list put on wheel tv. just wanted to get familiar with it. is the v8s any better or could you recommend a resonably priced box, cheers

Is this just for sat,?
Why do you want an image,?
The open boxes are more than capable as a decent satellite receiver, I had an F5 for years, still have a V8s as well as a couple of enigma 2 boxes.

hi as i said just wanted to play around with it, saw openatv images etc looked cool., stuck ln the house for most of the time due to ill health so just trying to keep the auld brain ticking over. have humax freesat and android tv box for main tv viewing and wanted something for my bedroom for playing with on my ify days, thanks for interest.

Zgemma boxes are good value for money, around the £55 mark for the entry level boxes,
For a few quid more the Formuler F1 is brilliant value at about £80, I have one myself, an extra cable/terrestrial tuner can be added for more versatility.

Back