Openbox V8 PRO

Hello. Techkings.glad to be excepted onto the forum

---------- Post Merged at 07:12 PM ----------

Trying to pm the reaper with no success. New to the forum so need help please thanks ian

Latest Freesat box arriving shortly-----
FREESAT GTT Android 6.0 TV BOX+DVB-T/T2/Cable Amlogic S905D 1GB RAM 8GB ROM built wifi KODI pre-installed youtube
Very cool gadget----cable on a kodi box---what more could you ask for [don't answer that lol]
I have tested and it works well with VM.
Reaper.

Basically an android tv box plus the advantage of cable [which works same as golden or pro]
Tested a sample and no problem once I found out how to load the line lol
Got a first delivery next week---nearly all gone to locals--if all ok then will put out to orders.
Reaper.

There can be no channel list for the box except whatever you enter into favs as there are too many areas using VM on different frequencies and bauds. So it's the same as before--let your fingers do the walking but I believe[not tested] that it will take a cable channel list downloaded from the golden or pro within the same area.
The one I tested was just that--a beta tester so have to wait for delivery of the real thing.
Images for box on support site.
Reaper.

Yes we have loads in stock but there is a fault within the cable firmware so sales have been suspended until the chinese programmers sort the problem out.
Bear with us and will give update when sorted.
Reaper.

Some good news----
The chief engineer from Freesat.cn has arrived in UK to sort out the GTT firmware bug so perhaps now we are on the right path.
Reaper.

Back